Better Boy Tomato Seeds
Your information is 100% secured
Grow your own Better Boy Tomatoes with our Better Boy Tomato Seeds. Each pack contains 100 Seeds. These are one of the very popular tomatoes that can grow as big as 10 ounces and they also give higher yields.
- Soil choice: General soil down needs loose, breathable, high water holding capacity.
However, the soil must be no foreign matter (such as: stone broken glass, bricks).
- Put the seeds into the warm water about 40 degrees,After soaking, cold water 4-6 hours, remove the seeds, the seeds germinate easily after soaking.
- Put the seeds into the soil (Note: need loose soil, breathable, good water holding capacity).Each container Demand generally 20 to 25 seeds.
Depending on growth conditions after germination the seedlings remain relatively strong strain;
- After germination thinning, leaving 1 to 3 seedlings.
After sowing vessel above to cover with plastic wrap (the plastic film may also be convenient bags),
fresh stab a few holes in the membrane permeability.
The container in the sun, keep the temperature around 20 degrees.
- Most seeds can germinate as top message. After the seedlings after germination and other robust transplanted into the ground.